Music in the Vines with Gilbert Cellars
7/10/2020 - 8/28/2020
2620 Draper Rd, Yakima, WA 98903
5 p.m. doors open and 7 p.m. show starts. Join us for the 10th annual outdoor summer concert series, Music in the Vines in Yakima Valley at Gilbert Cellars Winery. Tickets are non-refundable and concerts are for all ages. Kids under 10 years are free. Picnics are permitted but there will be food vendor onsite. Rain or shine we hope you come and enjoy!
- July 10-Logan Ledger (trance and western)
- July 24- Great American Train Wreck (Americana)
- August 14- The Same Chase and The Untraditional (Folk)
- August 28- Shamarr Allen (jazz, funk and hip rock)
For more information go to https://www.gilbertcellars.com/music-in-the-vines/
MUSIC IN THE VINES 2020 UPDATE
Dear lovers of music + wine! We want to give you an update on the COVID-19 situation as it pertains to Music in the Vines 2020. Based on the current schedule to safely re-open businesses in Washington State it appears we will not be able to host the first concert on June 19th. Here's what that means for you.
SEASON TICKET SALES ARE
If you purchased season tickets here are your options:
1. Keep your 2020 tickets.
If shows are canceled, you will be issued tickets for those respective shows in
the 2021 season.
2. If you don't feel comfortable attending Music in the Vines 2020 let us know ASAP and we will mark your season tickets as transferred to the 2021 season. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to follow state guidelines and updates closely to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests. If permitted, individual tickets for shows will go on sale 30 days prior to each concert.
We are still looking forward to celebrating music and wine with our friends and family this summer, even if it looks a little different! Feel free to email any questions you may have to email@example.com .